Want to ensure that your webcasts and virtual events are accessible to everyone? CollaborateVideo’s platform is WCAG 2.1 AA compliant with accessibility features that allow for a more inclusive experience.
Incorporating accessibility features makes your virtual events accessible to a wider range of individuals. Organizations require platforms that include and accommodate everyone… organizations need CollaborateVideo.
- Closed captions and transcripts assist people with hearing loss and participants in noisier environments
- Benefits listeners who may not share the same native language as the speaker
- Audio descriptions provide additional information about the visual content for people with blindness or low vision
- Shortcut keys enable quick access to specific navigation elements of the webcast platform
- Compatible with other assistive technologies like screen readers and voice recognition
- Ability to switch language, audio preference, and video stream quality during a live broadcast
- Multiple spoken language options
- Sign language options (ASL/QSL)
- Simultaneous Interpretation