Awards & Entertainment
Want to capture the glitz, glamour, and joy of your awards ceremony or entertainment event? Enter CollaborateVideo’s webcasting solutions stage left!
CollaborateVideo is your premier partner for capturing the magical essence of your awards or entertainment event. Our platform enhances your event’s storytelling and reach while spotlighting its talent and passion.
- High-definition streaming in a customizable platform
- Partnerships with top-tier AV suppliers for professional equipment, multi-camera setups, etc.
- Customizable solutions designed to match the unique essence of your event
- Comprehensive pre-event planning and consultations for seamless execution
- Real-time audience interaction and feedback with live polls, Q&A sessions, etc.
- Social media integration for an even wider reach
- User-friendly interface with closed captions, simultaneous interpretation, and sign language features
- Compatible across various devices and platforms for remote attendees
With over 25 years of webcasting experience, we’ve worked with a broad range of clients and in various settings. We use proven processes and trusted technologies to minimize risk and know how to tackle situations when they arise. Services are available in English, French, Spanish, and other languages upon request.
- Client and event branded website
- Advance or same-day registration with controlled access and two-factor authentication
- Branded and configured features including:
- Q&A, chat, polling, and voting
- Real-time captions
- ASL and LSQ (in separate window)
- Resources (links to documents and websites)
- Simultaneous interpretation
- Live technical support services for:
- Closed captioning (EN/FR)
- Simultaneous audio interpretation (EN/FR)
- ASL and LSQ (EN/FR)
- Event producer and remote participants
- Analytics reporting system
- Strictly streaming services (to third-party platforms only)
- Post-production services including:
- Audio and video editing
- Closed captioning
- Archive packaging
Consulting & Support Services
- We work with organizations to establish their own webcasting infrastructure
- Requirements definition based on the objectives, available resources, and restraints
- We develop and present the vision and share this with stakeholders for consensus
- Based on the requirements, we formulate video distribution system design options with estimated costs for approval
- Our project management and technical expertise teams work with the implementation team to procure, install and support the system’s configuration
- Using software tools, we fully test the implementation against the defined requirements as well as additional stress testing
- Ongoing technical support with diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Feature requests and custom builds